Moving in
Ok, I've got nine days (eleven minus two Sundays) to get all the cr*p I moved out of my house into the garage and porch put back into the house and put away. But hooray! That means all the hard work is done... the carpet was laid down yesterday. The new floorings look great!
And somewhere in there, I really need to get a hair cut (yes, me too, Michelle), and go get me some school clothes since I painted in just about everything I've got (and the chiropractor informed me yesterday that I've got blue ink on the seat of my best summer shorts that I hadn't painted in - argh!). And I need some good school shoes (besides my sneakers).
My parking pass arrived. It is blue and gold, and has a shiny holographic sticker on it. Now I just need my schedule, so I can figure out the kids' Karate/instrument lesson/Scouts schedule and make sure everyone can get everywhere they need to be (including escorting littlest one from school).
And somewhere in there, I really need to get a hair cut (yes, me too, Michelle), and go get me some school clothes since I painted in just about everything I've got (and the chiropractor informed me yesterday that I've got blue ink on the seat of my best summer shorts that I hadn't painted in - argh!). And I need some good school shoes (besides my sneakers).
My parking pass arrived. It is blue and gold, and has a shiny holographic sticker on it. Now I just need my schedule, so I can figure out the kids' Karate/instrument lesson/Scouts schedule and make sure everyone can get everywhere they need to be (including escorting littlest one from school).
Comments