Change

This morning, I shall be released from my church responsibilities. The LDS Church uses a lay clergy; we pretty much take turns doing different assignments. For the last 9 years, I've been on the board that oversees the children's ministry in all 9 Longmont Congregations, responsible for instruction of lay leaders in Music and for Cub Scouting. For the last three, have been a member of the presidency over the whole kit-and-caboodle, but especially responsible for training and teaching. Today, I will officially no longer be doing those things (for now).

It is a good change (it leaves me with much more time to manage school stuff). It isn't often that I'm doing 'nothing'... and it probably won't last very long. But whatever I do end up doing next, it probably won't be the same kind of intensive as what I've been doing. So, here's to moving on...

Comments

Jaded said…
i ask again: when do you have time to sleep!?!? you will have no problem with law school. it'll probably require fewer hours than your other responsibilities did before!!

Popular posts from this blog

Part 8: The Six Young Ladies in the Middle

Part 3: Chautauqua -- The Original TED Talk

Part 2: Farmington, Iowa