Countdown

Thursday. Trash day.

Got some new shoes and some school clothes for me, yesterday. I need to plug my schedule into my Clie, so I can be able to respond about my life availability in general from here on out.

I'm not kidding... this is such a huge change for me. Not that I've been sitting around eating bon-bons and watching soaps (I hate soaps, but the bon-bon thing, well...) and not that I've not been dealing with deadlines and stuff, it's just that it's been a good many years since I've up and gone out on a regular schedule, somebody else's schedule. This will take some getting used to.

The Court of Honor last night (and the Dairy Queen visit afterward) went very well. Son Two came home with seven merit badges in addition (or should I say, making possible) to his Life Rank. And Son One is remotivated to finish up that Eagle (now that's a countdown... ten months remaining before time runs out forever).

Saw in today's Times-Call that the Law School hired somebody with a funny name out of Wyoming Law to be the new Natural Resources Law Director (sorry, don't remember the name, I was flipping pages fast to get to the funny pages... gotta follow that storyline at For Better or For Worse).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part 8: The Six Young Ladies in the Middle

Part 3: Chautauqua -- The Original TED Talk

Part 2: Farmington, Iowa