The Law

Ha... not what you think!

I want to know why, if there are only so many state highway patrol cars in the Whole-Entire-State, there were THREE of them on the Boulder-Longmont Diagonal just south of IBM this morning when I went by at 7:30 AM (one followed me there from Niwot... I hate it when traffic is doing 5 over, and I've got a smokey bear on my tail... do I slow down or do I go with the flow -- yeah, yeah, I know, go with the flow... but it makes me sweat bullets).

Then, this afternoon, leaving Fleming, in line to turn left off Broadway onto Baseline, I witness a wreck... which seemed to be a hit and run, and once the one hit got his senses back enough, he started his truck and did a u-turn over the broken glass and chased the vehicle that hit him up Baseline.

Fun times.

Re: law school. I picked which thing I wanted to sign up for, and made it so. Just one. I'm not sure I've got the time to devote to more than that...

Comments

cublawg said…
...and that one thing was?
Coffinberry said…
Ok, so I fudged. A little. I did put my name on on 'conservative' group's "send me more info" page (though I didn't join, yet... and had second thoughts on it even as I left the building).

The "one thing" is the one that requires an essay and to be chosen by those already members...

Popular posts from this blog

Part 8: The Six Young Ladies in the Middle

Part 3: Chautauqua -- The Original TED Talk

Part 2: Farmington, Iowa