Day One

How do I describe day one?

First lesson... arrive Really Really Really Really (I cannot emphasize this enough) Really early to the classroom. A half hour before class, the ROOM IS FULL. And some profs set the assigned seats that first day. Which is why I got the farthest back left-most seat in Civ Pro. (I at least got to pick my seat for Torts today).

Second lesson... the food in the Hearsay Cafe is too expensive. So today, I have an almond-butter and Jelly sandwich with apple slices and caramel sauce for dessert. Remind me not to enter the library until after lunch.

Third lesson... Torts problems are a lot of fun to discuss at the dinner table. I got a lot of help from my sons that way last night.

Fourth lesson... I love it.

*****

Quote of the day:
"Some might question whether encouraging homemakers to become lawyers contributes to the common good, but I suppose that is for the judges to decide." - John G. Roberts, Supreme Court Nominee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mindless painting leaves too much time for thinking - Warning "Harry Potter" Spoilers

And did I mention...

Ok, why I have no pity for piggies