And did I mention...
He left his diabetic supplies at the previous place of staying? Two days with no insulin... no wonder he was getting lost and his car kept breaking down.
So, he got in at two this AM. At the moment, my husband has taken him up to the VA hospital in Cheyenne (the Denver one was so overloaded, the wouldn't even return a phone call until next Monday), hoping to finagle some stuff until the goods can be shipped here.
The fun never ends.
As for me, I'm picking wallpaper. Looking at the wallpaper books at my desk, rather than in Home Depot, is quite nice. Ordered drapes from J.C.Penney earlier. Later tonight, maybe I'll get to move my kitchen back into its proper place.
And of course, the kids haven't let me forget... Waldenbooks at the mall has an item for me to pick up, first thing tomorrow morning.
So, any bets on just WHO is the Half-blood Prince?
So, he got in at two this AM. At the moment, my husband has taken him up to the VA hospital in Cheyenne (the Denver one was so overloaded, the wouldn't even return a phone call until next Monday), hoping to finagle some stuff until the goods can be shipped here.
The fun never ends.
As for me, I'm picking wallpaper. Looking at the wallpaper books at my desk, rather than in Home Depot, is quite nice. Ordered drapes from J.C.Penney earlier. Later tonight, maybe I'll get to move my kitchen back into its proper place.
And of course, the kids haven't let me forget... Waldenbooks at the mall has an item for me to pick up, first thing tomorrow morning.
So, any bets on just WHO is the Half-blood Prince?
Comments
...can't wait!
hahahahahaha! You lose! (I would have lost too, had I been a betting person.)
Before I go, however, am I the only one who thinks that the character death at the end was faked? It seemed as though such a move was being foreshadowed in the speech the (now dead) character made just before he/she/it bought it.
Besides, we learned from Luna in Five that the dead are still 'living' in some sense.
Did think of "Spiderman" there at the end... didn't you?
My lord we're obsessed, aren't we? Must...get...work...done...
Whoa, though. That's a great speculation! Didn't Dumbledore explicitly say back in (what was it, Two?) somewhere that Lord Voldemort left a bit of himself in Harry?
And I've got an excuse. I'm waiting for paint to dry (the vinyl layers refused to lay the vinyl in the master bath until I'd multi-coated the subfloor with Kilz... wish they'd told me sooner).
...and on that note, cite-checking is calling my name. She's a wicked mistress, that cite-checking...