Cootie Catchers
Remember those paper things you folded, colored, and came up with your best 'Magic 8 Ball' sayings to write inside? You ask a yes-no question, pick a color, pick three numbers, then open under the third number to read the message. They called them Cootie Catchers when I was a kid, but I don't know what they call them now... Fortunetellers maybe? I had a bored little girl on my hands, so between supper and bedtime, I taught her how to make one. And she's been having a ball, asking it questions as I fold clothes: Will mommy read me a story? (Later) Do I have to take a bath tonight? (No Way... which is true, since she prefers showers).
Here's what mine told me:
Will I get Professor Hill for Property?
I picked "Purple"... "4"..."5"..."6".
And the answer is...
"Sorry, no answer now."
Here's what mine told me:
Will I get Professor Hill for Property?
I picked "Purple"... "4"..."5"..."6".
And the answer is...
"Sorry, no answer now."
Comments
Mine's supposed to arrive some time in July (this month). But they haven't even gotten back to me on housing. Garrr
I don't have an answer for that... what I do know is that the schedules in general for CU have been posted at the website, which is enough to already have put into my PDA to visualize my day. But I don't think section assignments (which will make specific whether Legal Writing, for example, will be the morning or afternoon offering) will be announced until orientation.