Why does everything have to be in the afternoon?

Just once, I wish tutoring and westlaw-training and what-all was at 8:00 AM, not in the afternoon. I have missed each and every thing so far, and don't expect it to ever change.

Grrrrr.....

Comments

Jaded said…
i'm guessing it's because most students, like me, realize the truth that morning is bad. and it is typicaly easier for people to rearrange schedules so they stay later rather than arrive early. (especially those people who spend all day in the law library.) i don't know if this is still the policy but during my 1L year, we could schedule a training with the westlaw rep one-on-one if we couldn't make any of the scheduled trainings.

Popular posts from this blog

Mindless painting leaves too much time for thinking - Warning "Harry Potter" Spoilers

And did I mention...

Ok, why I have no pity for piggies