To the CUbLAWg crowd
I just saw Buffs' post expressing surprise and some concern that OLs have been following their blogs... and I just want to send a heartfelt "Thanks for letting me eavesdrop on the experience!"
Accurate information... the Good the Bad and the Ugly... about Law School is so hard to find, and I think this is even more so true of CU. Your blogs have helped fill the gap (or at least the hunger for info of any kind). So please, don't worry about slamming the school occasionally; it helps me to know that sometimes, I'll feel that same way, and I'll not be alone - and I'll still love the school, as y'all do. Your blogs make me excited with anticipation to experience it myself. Even Professor Hill.
I wish y'all godspeed on your exams (and to the extent they're already done and gone, a good mood on the prof when he/she scores it)!
Accurate information... the Good the Bad and the Ugly... about Law School is so hard to find, and I think this is even more so true of CU. Your blogs have helped fill the gap (or at least the hunger for info of any kind). So please, don't worry about slamming the school occasionally; it helps me to know that sometimes, I'll feel that same way, and I'll not be alone - and I'll still love the school, as y'all do. Your blogs make me excited with anticipation to experience it myself. Even Professor Hill.
I wish y'all godspeed on your exams (and to the extent they're already done and gone, a good mood on the prof when he/she scores it)!
Comments