The Curse of Being Shy

I open Outlook, and see a message from the women's group I "belong" to; the subject line says "E----'s Baby."

Who is "E----"? I wonder.

I click on the message. No help there. I still have no idea who is being talked about. But nevertheless, congratulations to "E----" and her sweet new little one.

So, tell me again: Why would I say I "belong" to this group?

Comments

Laura H. Craner said…
Um, I think if you attended RS you would know who E is. She has a little one in sunbeams and a little one in CTR 5. Ah, the parallel universe that is a primary calling! I still think of you as my sister, though :)If you don't belong then a lot of the rest of us don't either.
Kelly said…
If it makes you feel any better, I don't know her either. I heard people talking about going to her baby shower, and I thought, "Who's having a baby shower and why wasn't I invited?" Except that since I don't know her at all, why should I buy her a present? Hmmm. Ah, well. At least I am (hopefully) blessing her children in Primary.
Coffinberry said…
Funny. My mom posted on the same subject this weekend. http://raisorwings.blogspot.com/2009/03/sisterhood.html

Popular posts from this blog

Mindless painting leaves too much time for thinking - Warning "Harry Potter" Spoilers

And did I mention...

Ok, why I have no pity for piggies