Snow, etc.

We have a lovely snowfall outside, with sugar-coated trees and ice-coated streets. Wanting to avoid the traffic snarl likely out there (last time it did like this, my 16 mile commute took 2.25 hours), I'm leaving for work in a minute.

In personal terms, these last several days have been a whirlwind of emotions, but things are looking to settle down positively now.

Meanwhile, I'm not so sure about this (perhaps it is the beginning premise that is wrong... I would rather be a SMART car than a sports car, in the first place), but it was fun:

I'm a Dodge Viper!



You're all about raw power. You're tough, you're loud, and you don't take crap from anyone. Leave finesse to the other cars, the ones eating your dust.


Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.

Comments

Kelly said…
I'm a Nissan 350Z. It says "You're not the fastest or the most agile, but you have style and power. You believe in looking good and moving quickly -- without breaking the bank."

I'm surprised they didn't just tell me I'm a Honda Odyssey -- I'm all about kids, but I'm spoiled with excess luxury too.
Laura said…
I'm a Mustang. They said something about me being all American and a bit flashy but dependable. Coolio.

Popular posts from this blog

Part 8: The Six Young Ladies in the Middle

Part 3: Chautauqua -- The Original TED Talk

Part 2: Farmington, Iowa