Update

In a move not unlike that contemplated by the founding fathers in the unamended Constitution, the elementary school slotted the second-place vote-getter as Vice President. So, Daughter is thrilled to be veep to her very best friend, who is the student body president.

Oh, and I passed the Colorado Bar.

And Kelly & Company--THANKS for dropping by (and for the root beer). Mr. Coffinberry met me at work to take me out for Sushi to celebrate, then we got the kids and took them out for ice cream. But I am so sorry we missed you! Let's have you and yours over soon to celebrate.

Comments

Laura H. Craner said…
Awesome! I love that you passed the bar (and that your daughter is Veep). You are amazing!
Beth said…
Yea for you passing the bar! That's awesome, and congrats to "daughter" as well!

Popular posts from this blog

Part 8: The Six Young Ladies in the Middle

Part 3: Chautauqua -- The Original TED Talk

Part 2: Farmington, Iowa