Interesting thing found at Facebook

I found this picture on facebook, and poached it for my blog.
I guess somebody is deep in thought, out there at college. He asked for a sweatshirt the other day... I said, can't you get one out there, like with your college logo or something? Oh, no mom, he told me, that would take money, and money is scarce.
Go figure. So I got him a $10 fleece pull-over from Wal-mart, to keep him warm on the 1 1/2 mile hike to campus.
Meanwhile, got an email from the missionary son. He got the copy of the Colorado Bluebook I sent last week (he got our only copy, the rest of us have to use the internet to figure out our vote). His first question: Why do we have so many constitutional amendments on the ballot? A good question, indeed. Maybe Professor Collins would like to use that for a final exam question for this year's iteration of Local Government.
And speaking of voting, the student body president vote isn't until tomorrow.
Speaking of tomorrow... bar exam results could be released as early as 9:00 AM. Here's to hoping happy hopes. Good luck to all who endured it last July.
Comments
Regarding all the amendments, I just figured it's because it's a presidential election year, so more people will vote, so there's more chance of getting poorly informed voters to say yes to your cause.
Best of luck to all of your family!