What gender does your browser think you are?

This interesting little link was recently brought to my attention.

Here's what it said about me:

Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 90%
Likelihood of you being MALE is 10%

What does it say about you?

Comments

Kelly said…
It said I'm 40% likely to be female, 60% likely to be male. Hmmmm.
Oh well, it was good for a laugh. have you tried the Disney princess one? I am Pocahontas. My husband took it as a joke and turned out to be Ariel. Who knew?
Laura said…
I came out 90% female :) What sites have you been looking at Kelly?
Kelly said…
Apparently I frequent news sites like cnn.com that tend to be viewed by men. I have also looked at the Olympics (sports) sites, and I shop for books online (Amazon), which no woman in her right mind would do if there's a Borders in town (???)
Coffinberry said…
I think mine was seriously skewed by recent visits to JCPenney.com (which rated 0.47 on the woman side) to buy Son Two skinny-long pants for college (those are HARD to find). Most of the sites I had visited recently were rated male (realclearpolitics, etc.).

As for the Disney princess one, I am Snow White. Go figure.
Zina said…
I was 100% male. I guess hours and hours on Mormon mommy blogs wouldn't show up on there. And at least some of those visits to National Review Online were mine, not my husband's, and I don't think I know any other women who read that site, so, I guess I can live with my male rating.

(Hi, I just linked here from a comment of yours on Mormon Mommy Wars.)
Coffinberry said…
Well Hi, Zina. Nice to meet you!

Popular posts from this blog

Mindless painting leaves too much time for thinking - Warning "Harry Potter" Spoilers

And did I mention...

Ok, why I have no pity for piggies