Another Eagle in the Nest


We have another Eagle in the Nest. Last night, Son Two underwent his Board of Review for the Eagle Rank advancement. He had lots of support, and wonderful letters of recommendation; and now he is an Eagle Scout.


Here is a picture from the second phase of his service project last spring.

Comments

Kelly said…
Hooray! Tell him congrats for me!
Laura said…
What an accomplishment! Congratulations!
RobertHervey said…
I think that is awesome news. Glen and I returned around 1:00 this morning from the S-F Scout Ranch near Farmington, MO where we attended the Fall Order of the Arrow Reunion. Glen Completed the Ordeal and is now a full member. Working towards Brotherhood I served as Glen's Elangomat for his clan.
Coffinberry said…
Great! Congratulations to Glen (and to his Elangomat)!

Popular posts from this blog

Part 8: The Six Young Ladies in the Middle

Part 3: Chautauqua -- The Original TED Talk

Part 2: Farmington, Iowa