Oh. Oops. Longtime no write.



Gee, I wonder why?

Since I last wrote, I graduated and Son Two graduated and Son Three was off at Ben Delatour twice. Bar Review continues apace. It amazes me that there is so very much to know, and that someone actually expects you to know it. All. Aargh. It's a regular tortoise race, I think. Slow and steady, slow and steady. Three weeks to go.

So, anyway, having been inspired by my sister-in-law and mom with their spectacular blogs, I shall get back to writing on mine, maybe, sometimes. And I shall begin with a photograph of Son Two.

Oh, and if you want to see a picture of Son One, he is the only one not looking at the camera here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part 8: The Six Young Ladies in the Middle

Part 3: Chautauqua -- The Original TED Talk

Part 2: Farmington, Iowa