Yeah, I know
Long time, no blog...
From my point of view, the adage is true, at least so far. 2L definitely has been a work-you-to-death kind of year. In a good way, that is. (Although I did get chastized by my husband this past weekend for working so hard that I was starting to get sick, and I couldn't find time on my schedule to get over to the doctor's....) I think I'll be ready for a little bit of "bore you to death" next year, just for the opportunity to breathe!
But as before, I'm still having a blast. The concepts I encounter in class linger in my mind long after the books are closed, as I ponder how the pieces fit together.
Hang in there, all!
From my point of view, the adage is true, at least so far. 2L definitely has been a work-you-to-death kind of year. In a good way, that is. (Although I did get chastized by my husband this past weekend for working so hard that I was starting to get sick, and I couldn't find time on my schedule to get over to the doctor's....) I think I'll be ready for a little bit of "bore you to death" next year, just for the opportunity to breathe!
But as before, I'm still having a blast. The concepts I encounter in class linger in my mind long after the books are closed, as I ponder how the pieces fit together.
Hang in there, all!
Comments