Unmotivated

I am sooooo not wanting to study for the CivPro midterm. And I am sooooo not wanting to look up Riske v. King Soopers, or look at any more IIMD stuff. Anyone got some motivation handy??? (roots around for chocolate)

Comments

Coffinberry said…
I don't think I was on the road quite at the same time as you, but I have noticed a much larger volume of traffic lately on the Diagonal. Grrr. And there are always so very many highway patrollers that I cannot help but wonder if the rest of the state isn't suffering from inattention (and still trying to figure out how I managed to get a ticket -years ago- on a rural Weld county road if all the officers are patrolling the Diagonal! I must have really bad luck that way).

Popular posts from this blog

Part 8: The Six Young Ladies in the Middle

Part 3: Chautauqua -- The Original TED Talk

Part 2: Farmington, Iowa