Thoughts

Can it be nearly two years since I last posted here?

Got word this morning that my grandmother's brother passed away; I think I only met him once, when I was very very little. But it feels like one more lost connection here on earth. I hope it is one more connection in Heaven.

Four years ago today, my 13-year-old nephew, Ford, passed away. I remember the heart-rending phone call from my brother, in the middle of the night, trying to tell me the unthinkable, the unfixable.

Ford's parents have designated January 27th "Pay it FOwaRD" day. Would you on this day, and every day, enact a moment of kindness for someone else in his memory? Thank you.

Comments

Amy said…
Dear Liz,

I love you! Thank you for this. It means the world to me.

Love,
Amy

Popular posts from this blog

Part 8: The Six Young Ladies in the Middle

Part 3: Chautauqua -- The Original TED Talk

Part 2: Farmington, Iowa