Mailbox Delivery

I came into the house bearing two take-and-bake pizzas, a gallon of O.J., a dozen-and-a-half eggs, and the video "Rope." As I plopped the things on the table, and my husband walked over to help me put the stuff away, I noticed the mail resting there. And lo! behold! It was Volume 79, Issue 1 of the University of Colorado Law Review!

So very, very cool. Congratulations to all the Editors and Members of Volume 79. Well done!

Comments

Kelly said…
Hey there, thanks for posting a comment on my blog. I didn't figure anyone would be looking at it. I haven't exactly publicized it -- yet. Hope law school isn't killing you in the last few weeks here. Congrats on all your hard work!
Laura said…
I'm so glad you are almost done with Law School! If I were you, I'd pat myself on the back every single day for a long time about that. I don't think that last sentence made sense . . . anyway, hooray!
Unknown said…
Liz, I tried to send email to liz@csd.net but aol returned as not a valid email. I would like to correspond about the Pansy School house - have new information. My grandfather is in the picture. Please email me rickSimkin@aol.com or post your new email. Thanks, -Rick Simkins.
Beth said…
Hey Liz, I don't have your (or helen's )current email, will you send it to me? bethraisor@hotmail.com and your mom has a blog now www.raisorwings.blogspot.com Hope you guys are doing great!

Popular posts from this blog

Part 8: The Six Young Ladies in the Middle

Part 3: Chautauqua -- The Original TED Talk

Part 2: Farmington, Iowa