Reading Days
As I was folding laundry this morning (our king-size bed is the place I stack it... six people's stacks, plus towels, tablecloths, kitchen linens, etc. take a lot of space), I noticed the pile of books by my bed. These are the books I've read since winter break (which also goes to say that I've not cleared things up and put them away since winter break either) :
Blue Shoes and Happiness
The Sunday Philosophy Club
Friends, Lovers and Chocolate
Justice for All: Earl Warren and the Nation He Made
Spencer W. Kimball (another biography)
Eragon
Eldest
Plus a re-read of Half-blood Prince (out loud) , and the Pauline Epistles, James, Peter I & II, John I, II, & II, Jude & Revelation.
Oh yeah, and a couple of text books.
Blue Shoes and Happiness
The Sunday Philosophy Club
Friends, Lovers and Chocolate
Justice for All: Earl Warren and the Nation He Made
Spencer W. Kimball (another biography)
Eragon
Eldest
Plus a re-read of Half-blood Prince (out loud) , and the Pauline Epistles, James, Peter I & II, John I, II, & II, Jude & Revelation.
Oh yeah, and a couple of text books.
Comments